4. Hvenær horfðiru í fyrsta skipti á Júróvísjon? Hef horft frá því ég var smákrakki! Ég var mikið fyrir að læra bakraddadansana (how gay is that!) og kunni sum lögin á hebresku 7 ára gamall.
5. Hver er uppáhalds júróvísjon minning þín? Það hefur verið draumur alla mína tíð að taka þátt í Eurovision síðan ég vann söngkeppni Stjórnarinnar með Eitt Lag Enn á Höfn 1990. Ég kunni öll lögin og spilaði spóluna þar til hún slitnaði 🙂 En svo fór ég auðvitað til Oslóar í fyrra og var í transi allan tímann 🙂
6. Lýstu Júróvísjon í þremur orðum! Can’t beat (the) feeling!
1. What is your all time favorite Eurovision song? It’s really hard to choose since I have been in love with Eurovision for such a long time. I would have to say Israel in 1991, Yugoslavia in 1990, Estonia in 1996 and Croatia in 1998 are the classics.
2. What is your favorite song this year? I’m rooting for Norway, Estonia, Hungary and Sweden. The UK is also great 🙂
3. Who is your all time favorite performer? Too many to mention only one! But I was in Danmark and studied singing, where I met Hera Bjork and the singer for Denmark in 1986, Lisa Haavik.
4. When did you watch ESC for the first time? I have been watching since I was a kid. I studied the backing vocals’ dances carefully (how gay is that?!) and knew some of the songs in Hebrew when I was 7 years old.
5. What is your favorite ESC memory? I have always had the dream of singing in Eurovision since I won a local singing contest with Stjórnin in 1990. But also, I went to Oslo last year and was in a trance the whole time!
6. Describe Eurovision in three words! Can’t beat (the) feeling!