Júró-nörd dagsins er Auður Geirsdóttir, viðskiptafræðingur og nemi.
1. Hvert er besta Júróvísjonlag allra tíma? Besta lag allra tíma er klárlega Waterloo – uppskrift af góðu Eurovision lagi er lag frá Abba enda andlit keppninnar. Þó eru nokkur önnur sem seint gleymast og má þar helst nefna lag Olsen bræðra, fly on the wings of love, vinningslagið frá því í fyrra fairytale og Diva með Dana international er alltaf klassi og ekta Eurovision slagari!
Euro-nerd of the day is Auður Geirsdóttir.
What is your all time favorite Eurovision song? With out a doubt it is Waterloo, a great recipe for a good Eurovision song of course comes from the faces of the contest, ABBA! There are also other songs that are unforgettable, for ensemble Fly on the wings of love with the Olsen brothers, last years winner Fairytale and Diva with Dana International is always good and a real Eurovision hit!
2. What is your favorite song this year? It is with no doubt the Swedish song. It is classic pop ballad that just hit my heart. Though I have to confess that the song form Lithuania on my mind and I never get tired of watching the video. I wouldn’t be Eurovision with out one song like that!
3. Who is your all time favorite performer? They are so many! But I have to say Alexander Rybak even though I will never forget Ruslana after she danced her way into Europe’s heart!
4. Do you have any special Eurovision traditions? No I don’t have any other than being in good company with good friends. Though in 2007 it was a little bit different because I won a ticket to Helsinki. There I was with Eiríkur Hauksson’s team and had incredible week. We got VIP ticket to all of the biggest events so I have experienced Eurovision from first hand witch is not bad for a big fan like me!
5. When did you watch ESC for the first time? I do not remember when I watched it for the first time. But somehow I remember the contest from 1990 very well, but then I was only 5 years old. This was the year Sigga and Grétar sung Eitt lag enn with great show!
6. Describe Eurovision in three words! Glimmer, glaze and joy!